Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anything You Want To Ask,I Am At Your Service

As a I keep on learning and exploring,a lot of questions arise in my mind about my stammer and the behaviours associated with it !!!So,as a recovering pws I know you might have some questions too !! You may have them regarding certain speech techniques or you just may be confused about some of your behaviours.I am not saying I know everything but I will answer to the best of my ability and will even ask some of my pws friends(who know so much more than me) to give you the best answer possible.
The importance of asking questions is that the more you know about your stutter the better it is for your progress.And by asking questions you can even help other pws who have the same problems as you but are just too afraid to ask.If you are too shy to ask on the blog,you can e-mail me,I will post the answer on the blog for the benifit of all but will not disclose your identity if you don't want to !!!!

So,help yourself as well as others by clearing all your doubts about your stutter.I promise I will try to answer to the best of my ability !!!!

You can contact me at kathuria.dhruva@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment